Thursday, August 20, 2009

lightening the cable

A few spectacular thunderstorms have kept us wet and inside. This morning, the internet did not work, upon inquiring what could be the matter- ( I had been trying to pay my internet bill for days, but found nothing but incomprehension at the office, so I feared some higher power had turned me off..)- I received this enchanting piece of literature by way of text message:

“Hello madam. Today the connection error because of lightening the Cable. All place have problem. Please we are repaired thanks.’

Well indeed we are ‘repaired’ now, and my bill? Still unpaid as nobody knows apparently what to do with the money. Fine by me….

1 comment:

  1. Since this is the only way I know how to reach you, please allow me some off-topicness: the other people who you referenced me too (at least those I remembered: Joe, Robby, Snow) all said it had been a long time since they saw you...

    cheers, Steff (leaving this beautiful country now, snik)

    ReplyDelete